Become a member of the Grand Forks ATV Club
The Grand Forks ATV Club (GFATV) is a group of local ATV enthusiasts geared to protecting the beautiful outdoor ATV opportunities we have today, and for years to come. The Club promotes safe riding practices and responsible operation of All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs). We welcome all ATV enthusiasts, as well as supporters of the ATV community.
When you become a member of GFATV you also become a member of the Quad Riders ATV Association of BC (ATV/BC). This connects you to local and provincial events, news about ATVing in BC and entitles you to discounts on ATV insurance. Visit www.atvbc.ca for more information.
To join the Grand Forks ATV Club, all you need to do is fill out the membership form, pay the membership fees, and you’re off.
Memberships also available at:
B&F Sales and Service
Grand Forks ATV Club Details
- Group of local ATV enthusiasts.
- Promoting safe and responsible ATV operation.
- Working with BC Parks and the Ministry of Environment to create better ATV riding areas.
- Working with other local trail groups for the benefit of all trail users in the Boundary Country.
- We host rides and events for ATV riders, and get involved in community events and parades.
- Get involved with a fun, active community group.
- There are options for primary, secondary (Spousal/2-ups), and family memberships.
- Membership dues are based annually from the date of purchase.
- The annual primary GFATV & ATV/BC membership fee is $60.
- The annual secondary GFATV & ATV/BC membership fee is $95. (for 2 members)
- The annual family GFATV & ATV/BC membership fee is $105. (for a family)
Want to renew your membership?
ATV/BC sends members a renewal reminder by email when memberships expire. For more information visit the ATV/BC website.