General Meeting, March 12 2020,  7 pm at the Community Futures

All members and public ATV riders welcome! 



Member Dinner for 2020 Feb 29 th

At the Legion, Happy Hour 5:30

Tickets:  LOUISE: 250-444-4545

MARNIE: 250-442-4107 or

Some tickets are available in GF @ KH Burch Kientz Inc.

619 Central Ave.


Please check the Facebook or the NEWS page for firmed up ride dates & times.

For all rides please come prepared: full gas tank, rain coat, lunch, water, helmet. And have fun.


ATV Safety 01
Be Safe & Responsible
Always wear a DOT approved helmet
Wear protective clothing and footwear
Ride at a safe speed - Road conditions can suddenly change
Respect and follow rules of the road
Never ride alone

Keep our forests clean
Don't be a litterbug sign.


A reminder

Just a reminder about registering Off Road Vehicles. With the recent announcement of funding going to Motorized Trails please consider registering your Ride!

Thanks GFATV

 – As of Nov 1 all off road vehicles are required to be registered and display a registration plate or sticker.  The one time registration fee is $48.00.

 – At time of registration you must provide proof of ownership and pay any applicable taxes.

12% tax charged if purchased July 1 2010 – present

7% PST charged if purchased before July 1 2010

For payment of tax use form FIN405 payable at any Services BC office

 If you gift your bike to a family member they are exempt from the 7% PST. 

Provide the FIN319 Gift of a Vehicle form to your insurance broker along with a bill of sale for the bike or a Notary statement of ownership.

  – To off load in a parking area or cross a highway at a controlled crossing you must also purchase an insurance sticker for your plate which will cost $50.00 for one year of basic insurance coverage.

 – Off Road Vehicles are not given full access to operate on forest service roads unless they are insured against third party liabilities for a minimum amount of $200,000

 –  Off Road Vehicles are not required to have third party liability insurance to operate on Crown Land or private land but it is recommended.

Comments are closed.